BETTER and more FUN than a Gym!
Hi, my name is Julia and I work with women who struggle with losing weight and getting fit because they don’t like going to the gym or lifting weights. They would like to significantly change their body shape and boost their confidence whilst having fun in the process.
I’ve worked with over 500 women who have enjoyed my high energy, fun and easy to follow Zumba sessions.
As a result, some of my clients have lost 2 dress sizes in 6 weeks and also boosted their confidence over 100%.
I love teaching Zumba classes. The reason is simple: Every class feels like a party!
Come join me and you’ll see what I mean. You don’t even have to know how to dance. Just move your body and follow my lead. It’s easy!
Find out more here if you’ve not been before: What is Zumba
Check out my class schedule and come along. Please come along even if it part way through the classes. You’ll love Zumba and the people you’ll meet!
Or Contact me to find out more and if I’m doing any classes in your area.
Benefits of Zumba
• Zumba dance work out can help a person lose around 1000 calories in just hour long practice. It is thus fantastic for those who fail to lose calories easily.
• Zumba fitness regime is fun and very refreshing. The music is full of life and trainees get a chance to enjoy their path to a healthy body. Zumba works out classes are more of Zumba waka waka and less of strict exercising.
• People who practice Zumba workout for at least an hour in a day tends to live much happier than earlier.
• Since the dance steps are very easy and fun, people gets excited and workout more.
• In short, Zumba fitness and Zumba workout include steps that help a person in doing a complete workout.
Amazing value for you to start feeling fantastic and energized!
NEW Zumba Core with Julia *
Every Monday and Wednesday from 7pm until 7.30pm (before the usual Zumba class)
Contact me for more info or turn up before 7pm
* Zumba Core is an Easy to follow programme designed to enhance your Zumba routines with dynamic, vertical core movements and red hot standing abb exercises with inspiring new music.
“I used to hate going to the gym, I could always think of an excuse not to go. But I look forwards to your classes now. Thank you!” – Rachel
“I`ve been to a lot of Zumba classes with different instructors and you are by far the best. Enjoying Zumba and getting a good workout largely depends on how good the instructor is and you deliver on all fronts.” – Sulimu
“Fun, fabulous, full of energy and I Love your Zumba!” – Angelique
“Love your class! You make it interesting with the mix of routines you bring so it doesn`t feel like an aerobic class but a real creative dance where you pick up moves from various styles. Above all, love your energy and smile! Thank you!” – Brigitte
Zumba classes in London
View Zumba Classes North West London in a larger map